DateMay 31, 2022 - Jun 1, 2022
Key Topics Covered
Who Should Attend
This is a practical hands on workshop for intelligence gathering using open online sources on pharma/biopharma market and competitors
- OSINT principles will be introduced – so even when a favored site goes down, the practitioner will know how to find alternatives.
- Exercises to ensure you can find relevant intelligence. This aspect will be a differentiator from many other OSINT type workshops.
- Through a series of fun (and challenging) research exercises, attendees will learn how to answer questions that can only be solved through a thorough understanding of a range of online search approaches and techniques.
- Some of these exercises would be set as “work to be done in between sessions” and the next session would look at and discuss what was found out.
- Competitive intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Commercial/Customer Insights
- Strategic Planning
- Market/Marketing Research
- Decision Analysis/Decision Support
- Business Analytics
- New Product Planning/Development
- Brand Management/Product Management
- Marketing, Business Portfolio Planning
- Strategic/Business Analysis
- Business Development, Licensing
- Technical Analysis
- Portfolio Management/Planning
- Project Management, Risk Management
- Research Planning, Research & Development
- Outsourcing, Manufacturing